To Ensure the Comfort of all Guests:
- All dogs must be friendly. There are 2 resident dogs on the property that are on occasion off leash.
- We accept dogs under 50 lbs for a fee of $25 per pet/night up to a total fee of $100 per pet. Designated chalets only, for other pets or larger dogs please call us prior to booking.
- Pets MUST be kept on leash while on the property (off leash area on site) and must not be left in a chalet unattended at any time.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the guest houses.
- Playing music outdoors is prohibited as it interferes with the serenity of other guests.
- Please ensure all guests are mature and visiting Cedar House for relaxation.
- Loud, boisterous behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
We are a Green Establishment
- We provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting.
- Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non recyclables.
- All guest houses have ashtrays. Please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- We supply energy and water efficient laundry facilities and Eco friendly laundry detergent.
- The shampoo, body wash and hand soap provided is naturally derived and biodegradable.
*We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or AC and reuse towels when able.
Payment and Cancellation:
- Payment will be taken in full 2 weeks prior to your check in unless otherwise specified.
- 1 night bookings are subject to a $25 cleaning fee.
- All cancellations must be submitted via email. Please contact us if you have not received confirmation of cancellation within 24 hours.
- Cancellations received less than 3 weeks prior to your stay will be responsible for the full payment of the reservation. If we are able to rebook the chalet, your payment will be refunded less a $50.00 administration fee.
- Payments for chalet reservations during holidays and long weekends will be pre-authorized 3 weeks prior to arrival.
- Large groups may be asked to provide a deposit upon booking. Bookings for the Green Lodge, Green Chalet and Mountain View Chalet may require a $500.00 deposit.
- Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance including trip cancellation as our cancellation policy is in place at all times regardless of weather, road closures or acts of nature.
Misuse of the facilities and amenities resulting in damages will result in the following additional charges:
- Pets being allowed on beds or furniture – $50.00+ for extra cleaning
- Misuse of hot tub resulting in unsanitary water – $100.00
- Robe being stained, burnt or torn- $60.00
- Duvet cover being stained, torn or damaged- $100.00
- Repair costs for damages done to rental units, Cedar House grounds or furniture due to irresponsible behaviour will be assessed by the owner and applied to the credit card on file if not addressed by the guest responsible.