Full Property Rental
Bring your family together at the Cedar House!
The Cedar House Restaurant & Chalets is the perfect place to host your next family reunion and enjoy catching up with your loved ones. The seven private chalets can accommodate up to 41 guests and each feature a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub and a BBQ on each deck. Cedar House features family friendly dining, manicured gardens, panoramic mountain views, games, an outdoor fire pit and onsite hiking trails. There are also a number of adventure activities available in Golden such as rafting, skiing, canoeing, horseback riding and so much more.
16 Adults Included – additional guests are $25 per person over 12 years of age
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker & coffee, kettle & a selection of tea, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, speaker with iPod dock, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
We’ve had a lovely family reunion. The (4) accommodations were just perfect! It was really nice to have our own places yet share a section of the property with only family. During our visit we generally gathered for dinner at either the Green Chalet or the Mountain View which worked very nicely. Tonight we had dinner at The Cedar House Restaurant. What a treat! While we were here we have geocached, hiked to the plain of 6 glaciers, seen the wolves, shopped the farmers’ market and done an afternoon of river rafting. Great times!