Terms and Conditions
You will always get the best price when booking directly with us. If you see a rate lower on one of the online booking sites, give us a call 250-290-0001 we promise to beat it by 5% in Canadian Dollars
- Payment will be taken in full 2 weeks prior to your check in unless otherwise specified. If you are splitting the charge with another guest or need to arrange alternate payment from the credit card provided at time of booking, please contact us prior to the date your charge will be processed.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $25 charge per person per night aged 13 years and older.
- 1 night bookings are subject to a $25 cleaning fee and $50 in July & August.
Any damages due to negligent behaviour will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance including trip cancellation as our cancellation policy is in place at all times regardless of weather, road closures or acts of nature.
- All cancellations must be submitted via email. Please contact us if you have not received confirmation of cancellation within 24 hours.
- Cancellations received less than 3 weeks prior to your stay will be responsible for the full payment of the reservation. If we are able to rebook the chalet, your payment will be refunded less a $50.00 administration fee.
- Large groups and property rentals may be asked to provide a deposit upon booking.
- Bookings for the Green Lodge, Green Chalet and Mountain View Chalet or groups of 6 or more may require a $500.00 deposit at check in with valid credit card.
All stays booked during our Christmas season require a 15% deposit at time of booking with full payment being taken 4 weeks prior to arrival. Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel less than 4 weeks in advance you will be responsible to cover the cost of your booking unless the chalet can be rebooked. If the chalet is rebooked you will be refunded the cost less the deposit and a $50.00 administration fee.