To Ensure the Comfort of all Guests:
- All dogs must be friendly. There are 2 resident dogs on the property that are on occasion off leash.
- We accept dogs under 50 lbs for a fee of $25 per pet/night up to a total fee of $100 per pet. Designated chalets only, for other pets or larger dogs please call us prior to booking.
- Pets MUST be kept on leash while on the property (except at the off leash area on site) and must not be left in a chalet unattended at any time. Please talk to the office staff if you need to leave your pet.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the guest houses.
- Playing music outdoors is prohibited as it interferes with the serenity of other guests.
- Please ensure all guests are mature and visiting Cedar House for relaxation.
- Loud, disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
We are a Green Establishment
- We provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting.
- Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non recyclables.
- All guest houses have ashtrays; please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- We supply energy and water efficient laundry facilities and Eco friendly laundry detergent.
- The shampoo, body wash and hand soap provided is naturally derived and biodegradable.
*We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or AC and reuse towels when able.
Payment and Cancellation:
- Payment will be taken in full 2 weeks prior to your check in unless otherwise specified.
- 1 night bookings are subject to a $25 cleaning fee and $50 in July & August.
- All cancellations must be submitted via email. Please contact us if you have not received confirmation of cancellation within 24 hours.
- Cancellations received less than 3 weeks prior to your stay will be responsible for the full payment of the reservation. If we are able to rebook the chalet, your payment will be refunded less a $50.00 administration fee.
- Large groups may be asked to provide a deposit upon booking. Bookings for the Green Lodge, Green Chalet and Mountain View Chalet or groups of 6 or more may require a $500.00 deposit.
- Christmas Bookings:
All stays booked December 19 – January 2 require a 15% deposit 6 weeks prior to arrival with full payment being taken 4 weeks prior to arrival. Cancellations received 4-6 weeks prior to arrival forfeit the deposit. If you cancel less than 4 weeks in advance you will be responsible to cover the cost of your booking unless the chalet can be rebooked. If the chalet is rebooked you will be refunded the cost less the deposit and a $50.00 administration fee.
- Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance including trip cancellation as our cancellation policy is in place at all times regardless of weather, road closures or acts of nature.