Looking for a cute, cozy escape for 2?
Looking for a cute and cozy escape for 2? Look no further! This chalet offers all the comforts of home during your mountain escape. The Cedar Chalet has a great central location close to the Cedar House Restaurant and backs on to the manicured gardens.
This amenity filled chalet features a private deck with BBQ and hot tub and is equipped with a full kitchen and laundry facilities. This one bedroom chalet offers a queen size bed in the private bedroom with full bathroom ensuite and a queen sofa bed in the living area making this chalet able to host up to 4 adults. Get comfy in the living room in front of the wood burning fireplace and enjoy the modern comforts of an iPod docking station, Flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, DVDs, novels, board games and WIFI.
*We accept dogs under 50lbs for a fee of $35 per pet/night up to a total of $140 per pet for 4 or more nights. Designated chalets only, for other pets or larger dogs please contact us prior to booking.
Rates starting at :
Fall – $200
Winter – $240
Spring – $220
Summer – $280
Christmas – $310
Minimum night stays may apply.
**Please be advised, all 1 night stays are subject to a cleaning fee**
($25 winter, spring and fall & $50 summer and Christmas)
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker & coffee, kettle & a selection of tea, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, speaker with cellphone AUX cord, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
We cant thank you enough for the most amazing 4 days we have ever spent on a vacation. The Cedar Chalet was so comfy and inviting. The décor was fabulous. We hate leaving here. Its like a home away from home but quieter. So peaceful & mystifying. Thank you again Darrin for the air conditioner. It was very nice of you to care about your guests comfort especially in a heat wave. The food at the restaurant was nothing less then amazing. Gordon Ramsey would be proud. The staff here are absolutely wonderful and always go above and beyond. We cant wait to come back. Even our dogs were so relaxed