Mountain View Chalet
The most charming of mountain chalets
The Mountain View Chalet delivers exactly what the name implies, stunning panoramic mountain views! The private deck with large BBQ and 8-person hot tub has magnificent views of the Columbia River Valley, Purcell Mountain Range and Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. This large 3 bedroom, 2 bath guest house is a chic, ski inspired lodge that was designed to accommodate all guests.
The spacious master bedroom boasts a king size bed and en-suite bathroom fitted with safety rails, wheel in shower and shower seat for wheelchair access. On the other side of the chalet, there are two bedrooms with a queen bed in each and a shared bathroom. The expansive living area in between the bedrooms offers you added privacy. The picture windows in the dining room and living room will knock your socks off and the heated slate flooring will make it comfortable to do so! The fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities offer your family all the home comforts to make your mountain vacation a memorable one!
The large living room offers a cozy wood burning fireplace, two full size couches with pull out couch for extra gests and provides you with all the entertainment a family could ask for with a flat screen TV, satellite, DVD player with DVDs, WIFI and even novels and board games.
Minimum night stays applies.
Please use the online booking engine to find out the total cost.
**Please be advised, 1 night stays are subject to availability and a $50 cleaning fee will be added subsequently**
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet's laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker , kettle, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
If you want to feel like a millionaire, spend a few nights at the brand-new Mountain View Chalet. With the finest furnishing’s and no-detail-overlooked specs on this gorgeous, three-bedroom chalet, you’ll find yourself want for nothing.
Unassuming on the outside, once you open the door you’ll first wonder if you’re the inaugural guests because the chalet is spotless. The views of the Purcell Mountains are stunning, the windows huge, the deck astounding and everything is of exquisite quality.
The photographs speak for themselves. Mountain View Chalet is the newest and most private of the guest houses on this property, has the best views and the sound-proof windows ensure you’ll sleep in utter silence. The heated floors are luxurious and the view from the hot tub is just… jaw-dropping.
Darrin did an amazing job creating this spectacular getaway and Dana, our lovely hostess, was welcoming and provided excellent client services.
Grab a friend or two and treat yourself. And don’t miss treating yourself to an excellent dinner at the restaurant nestled on the property: it is exquisite.
Stay here. Just do