A Luxurious Chalet in the BC Rockies
Appropriately named for its eco-friendly qualities the Green Chalet is proof you don’t need to sacrifice luxury to be environmentally friendly. With three private bedrooms, two queen beds and one king bed (or two twins) and a futon in a semi private loft, the Green Chalet is great for larger families.
The spacious and fully equipped kitchen with beautiful granite counter top, two full bathrooms, and laundry facilities in the Green Chalet provide the comforts of home during longer stays. The elevated, partially covered deck offers a large BBQ and an 8-person hot tub with the most amazing views of the Purcell Mountains. The Green Chalet invites you to get cozy in front of the wood burning fireplace and indulge in some family fun entertainment which includes a large flat screen TV with satellite, DVD`s and DVD player, iPod dock, books and board games. The Green Chalet also has ample parking space to easily accommodate RV`s and snowmobile trailers.
The Green Chalet & Sun Suite is an over/under configuration with separate entrances.
This is not a pet friendly chalet
Rates starting at :
Fall – $250
Winter – $330
Spring – $260
Summer – $360
Christmas – $460
Minimum night stays may apply.
**Please be advised, all 1 night stays are subject to a cleaning fee**
($25 winter, spring and fall & $50 summer and Christmas)
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker , kettle, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, speaker with cellphone AUX cord, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
We have stayed at the Green Chalet 3 times, even though it is a 9 hour drive from where we live. The chalets are all amazing, Darrin is a great host. We will be back again and again!! From your own 8 person hot tub on the deck, fire pit down below and the walking trails near by there is no way a person could not enjoy themselves!