Home away from home.
Enjoy the comforts and feel of home while on your own quiet and cozy getaway. The Sunflower Chalet is tucked away from our other chalets , but still conveniently located and close to the restaurant and chalet office..
Complete with a full kitchen, bathroom, WIFI and laundry facilities, and a large front entrance and storage area this chalet offers all the comforts of home during your mountain retreat. With a luxurious queen size bed in a private bedrooms, this chalet can host up to 4 adults. The living area houses a Flat screen TV with satellite, DVD player, DVDs, games and wood burning stove. The Sunflower Chalet also features a large private patio with hot tub, BBQ and stunning views.
Ample parking available for multiple vehicles or trailers.
*We accept dogs under 50lbs for a fee of $35 per pet/night up to a total of $140 per pet for 4 or more nights. Designated chalets only, for other pets or larger dogs please contact us prior to booking.
Rates starting at :
Fall – $200
Winter – $240
Spring – $220
Summer – $280
Christmas – $310
Minimum night stays may apply.
**Please be advised, all 1 night stays are subject to a cleaning fee**
($25 winter, spring and fall & $50 summer and Christmas)
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker & coffee, kettle & a selection of tea, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, speaker with cellphone AUX cord, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
Wow, what a relaxing mini getaway. Everything was smooth from the point of booking, all the way though checking out. This chalet wasn’t even listed online yet and we were able to book. The staff were kind enough to let us know that they did have one more option, but that it was a newly added chalet that was just missing a few little touches that the other chalets had, basically the chalet didn’t have a BBQ yet, but we were totally ok with that. Sunflower had a big kitchen and living room and the BEST fireplace, it was so nice to just sit and relax after a long day at the hill. The staff here were so great, I can’t thank them enough. We are excited to plan our next visit!