A Cozy Rocky Mountain Chalet
The Dragonfly Chalet is perched on the side of Mount 7, allowing the most stunning views of the Columbia Valley, Columbia River and surrounding mountain ranges from the private deck and hot tub. Two private bedrooms with a queen bed in each and a comfortable pull out couch in living room, this charming chalet can comfortably sleep 6 adults.
Large windows in the Dragonfly Chalet allow the open-concept living area to share the same spectacular mountain views as the spacious deck with a gas BBQ, dinette set and 8-person hot tub. This amenity filled chalets provides you with all the conveniences of home including a full kitchen and laundry facilities.
Get cozy in the living room in front of the lovely wood burning fireplace and watch a movie on the 42″flat screen TV with satellite, Blu-ray/DVD player with DVDs or connect with WIFI and your own music on the iPod docking station. Entertainment comes included with board games, decks of cards and novels to enjoy.
This is not a pet friendly chalet
Rates starting at :
Fall – $220
Winter – $270
Spring – $240
Summer – $305
Christmas – $370
Minimum night stays may apply.
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker & coffee, kettle & a selection of tea, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, speaker with iPod dock, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
We stayed in the Dragonfly Chalet for two nights and had an amazing experience. To start with, booking the cabin and dealing with staff was smooth and easy. They had great communication and they ensured everything was ready for us before our arrival. We had to adjust our reservation and there were no issues with this at all.
The chalet was just beyond perfect!! It was immaculate! They provide everything you could ask for, kitchen supplies and appliances, lots of towels and bath robes, board games, cards, DVD’s, extra blankets, very comfy beds with great linens, laundry, a big comfy couch, a cozy wood stove with all of the wood you’ll ever need, and on the balcony; a nice BBQ and of course the hot tub! It’s full size and amazing! Beautiful views and so secluded! You feel like you have the mountain to yourself. This cabin is just perfect! You will not be disappointed! I have recommended this place to everyone I know. I can’t wait to come back.