A Golden BC chalet with private hot tub
The Garden Chalet is perfect for the ultimate family getaway! With a king bed (or 2 twins) in a spacious semi private loft, a queen size bed in a private bed room downstairs and the option of the comfortable queen sofa bed in the living room provides comfort for the whole family. Bring along the family dog too, this chalet is pet friendly.
High vaulted pine ceiling, custom carpentry and slate flooring encompassing a stainless steel kitchen makes the Garden Chalet a shining example of rustic-meets-modern decor. The private deck with a BBQ, outdoor dining area and private hot tub provides a lovely space to enjoy the spectacular mountain view. Just down the deck steps is access to the manicured gardens and two lounge chairs to take in the view. The Garden Chalet features two bedrooms, a full bathroom with soaker tub, laundry facilities and a private parking area in front of the chalet with room to accommodate a small RV or snowmobile trailer. With amenities such as flat screen TV, cable, DVD player with DVDs, iPod dock and WIFI plus board games, decks of cards and novels, there is something for everyone!
*We accept dogs under 50lbs for a fee of $35 per pet/night up to a total fee of $140 per pet for 4 or more nights. Designated chalets only, for other pets or larger dogs please call us prior to booking.
Rates starting at :
Fall – $220
Winter – $270
Spring – $240
Summer – $305
Christmas – $370
Minimum night stays may apply.
**Please be advised, all 1 night stays are subject to a cleaning fee**
($25 winter, spring and fall & $50 summer and Christmas)
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker , kettle, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, speaker with cellphone AUX cord, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
Myself, my husband, daughter and daughter’s fiancé stayed at the Garden Chalet at the Cedar House resort beside Golden, British Columbia for a weekend. It was just wonderful and very reasonably priced considering the amenities. It was very private, very clean, with lovely view from the very private balcony that had a top notch hot tub and barbeque. This place has everything, right down to lovely terry cloth robes and crocs outside by the hot tub, terry cloth robes by all the beds, games, movies, flat screen TV, wood burning stove, slate floors, lovely kitchen, lovely bathroom with soaker tub, great king size bed in the loft, open – concept with fantastic vaulted ceiling and great kitchen. We will definitely be coming back! And pet friendly too….how can you beat all this for such a reasonable price!