Group accommodation near Kicking Horse Resort
The Green Lodge is the perfect group accommodation in Golden! Host your next family or group gathering while comfortably accommodating up to 14 guests. The Green Lodge offers 1 king bed(or 2 twin beds) and 4 queen beds in private bedrooms along with a sofa bed and futon.
The Green Lodge combines The Sun Suite & The Green Chalet to offer guests the use of all facilities including a sun room, 2 patios with BBQs, 2 private hot tubs and stunning views! Live life in extreme comfort and convenience during your stay with use of 2 full kitchens, 2 laundry facilities, 3 washrooms and 3 air conditioned family rooms loaded with games and entertainment. Give your family and friends the escape they deserve by treating them to this luxury chalet and suite in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker & coffee, kettle & a selection of tea, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, speaker with cellphone AUX cord, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
I’ve been visiting the chalet at least once per year since discovering this place. I’ve always stayed at the Green Lodge with a group of friends. Split several ways it’s a very affordable place, and has plenty of space for all of us. There are other chalets available depending on your group size. They are in a beautiful secluded location with an amazing view. It’s a quick drive to the ski hill, or plenty of hiking trails.
Then there is the restaurant. If you are in Golden make sure you stop, the food is incredible. Excellent ingredients and very skilfully prepared. I never expected to find a restaurant of this quality in a town the size of Golden