Sun Suite is a splash of New Mexico
The Sun Suite is a splash of New Mexico in the heart of the mountains. The heated mosaic flooring is the pride of the suite and the spacious sun room can easily double as an extra sleeping area or yoga room. With 2 queen size beds in private rooms and the option to convert the sun room, the suite can sleep up to 6 guests.
The Sun Suite also boasts a full stainless steel kitchen, air conditioning, bathroom with soaker tub and large dining area to complete your luxury Rocky Mountain vacation. The living room houses a flat screen TV, DVD player iPod dock, WIFI, books, board games and DVD`s. The suite also provides private parking, laundry facilities, a covered deck with BBQ & hot tub and unbelievable mountain views.
The Sun Suite is located below the Green Chalet.
Rates starting at :
Fall – $210
Winter – $250
Spring – $230
Summer – $290
Christmas – $320
Minimum night stays may apply.
**Please be advised, all 1 night stays are subject to a cleaning fee**
($25 winter, spring and fall & $50 summer and Christmas)
What will I find in my chalet?
Each chalet includes towels, linens, robes, washer & dryer with soap (Adventure Chalet laundry is located in the Pump House), private deck with BBQ and hot tub, full kitchen with cooking utensils, pots & pans and dishes, coffee maker & coffee, kettle & a selection of tea, board games, playing cards, DVD player and DVDs, speaker with cellphone AUX cord, shampoo, body wash, hand soap, tissue, blow dryer, make up remover wipes.
Your Private Hot Tub
- One of the staff will be around to check the hot tub daily. We will do our best not to disturb you, but it is necessary to ensure the hot tubs are maintained and the chemical levels are adequate and safe for you.
- If you have small children that use diapers, please, please, please make sure you bring swim diapers along with you. If your children are peeing in the hot tub it will quickly go off balance and we may have to change the water during your stay. This will interrupt your hot tub time and if it is due to negligent use, you may incur a hot tub cleaning fee.
- Yes! All chalets have ample parking space for cars, trucks, RVs and even RVs with pull-behind vehicles. If you're travelling with a large vehicle, please mention it in your booking.
- We are a Green Establishment and provide extensive recycling facilities with labelled bins for easy sorting. Bear Safe trash receptacles are located around the property for safe and easy disposal of food waste and non-recyclables. Please empty your trash and sort your recyclables throughout your stay and when you check out.
- We ask that our guests are environmentally responsible during their stay with The Cedar House. Please turn off lights when not in use, keep windows closed when using heat or air conditioning and reuse towels when able.
- There is a no smoking policy inside the chalets. There are ashtrays provided on the deck. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere on the property. It is bad for the environment and a fire hazard.
- The Cedar House is geared for peace and relaxation. Please refrain from playing loud music outdoors so it doesn’t interfere with the serenity of other guests. Any loud or disruptive behaviour will result in eviction from the premises without reimbursement of payment.
Cedar House Team
Our stay at the Cedar Chalets was fabulous. As soon as we walked in we knew it was going to be a great place to stay…..it was so inviting, clean, comfortable looking. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes and pans as well as a few spices and foil wrap….the stuff you don’t know you’ll need til you start cooking. The in floor heat is great for warmth and for drying ski clothes after a day on the slopes. We took advantage of the hiking trails one afternoon which they keep maintained for snowshoers I think.
The square footage of the Sun Suite is enough where the four of were comfortable and not ‘on top of each other’. We would definitely stay there again!